Eso - Ability Weapon and Armor penetration ?


Ok so last day im the youtube doing my thing watching Joe Rogan and i spot Gill with a new vid hes doing his thing hitting the target dummy explaining the build the rotation and so on he hits the target dummy for a nice fucking 25k surprise attack and im thinking dont mind hitting that hard but sure hes got some gold gear or glphs and so on but i go buff up and then hit a 22k regular with the same rotation and a 25k was bit more work but i got it in the end an sure his vid was fun and helpful as normal but it got me thinking cause i was testing builds last day and looking to hit like around 12k penetration with my builds so that in dungeons the tank hits his taunt and then a crushing enchant and takes me up to cap and then deal damage like a muther plugger. 


Now i run dungeons with randoms in the dungeon finder its fun and madness all in one some dungeons the boss takes 5mins some takes 45mins and im not fucking kidding about the time lol but my builds all do around the same penetration as i cant expect the group to do a good job and debuff or help me in any way so i was fucking around my my original stamblade the first guy i had who i used to avoid dungeons with cause of the fire damage in banished cells with me like a level 49 an vampire i was like fuck this and avoided dungeons for the most and made my guy just pvp for a while plus he was my crafter for a long time so now i use a different guy i thought he fuck around see if i can run them for some ok damage and be dps now an then sooooooo

i leave a comment on Gills vid wondering how hes getting as much pen as he is cause his sets dont give any plus hes on using like daggers n shit so he of course like the nice chap he is leaves a comment with the sets you can get an easy 18k from still not really how he just got it lol but ok and then some others say dont use maces cause they suck its the last thing to strip armor and do damage ? but im my tests i do more damage from maces against the dummy ? now sure i cut out some crit chance but i have 7 guys and play this character msotly in pvp so 1 i have never found auto daggers spriggins daggers or anyother set EVER and with 7 characters i cant just buy 100k weapons from assholes over pricing shit in a game cause i have a real life and even with me playing 10 times more game time than my friends i still cant just buy over priced sets and shit my guys are all in purple it would take literally millions to get all my guys in gold and years for me to earn it in game so its pointless and i keep the maces as it gives me fast penetration for burst in pvp so with people saying its terrible i go hit the google 

turns out the answer was sumin like this
mh-= cd sqaured b %dhsbitemegsksk dhdj cm2 + x

cause assholes who think they are smart alllllllways try to be smarter and put it up in such a way not a single person can fucking read it these are twats and they clearly never worked with people or teach anything just live in basements and run bot accounts for mats. 

So hes my fucking easy version of what strips armor and gives you max penetration 


1st Abilities 
2nd weapons and passives + possible glyphs
3rd armor sets bonus



so 18.3k on the target dummy give or take 

1st reapers mark or a tank taunt is 5200
2nd 2 maces 1 sharp so 2580 + 1350
3rd armor and cp  3380 and 4300

leaves about 1280 on the target dummy or boss but if a tank is doing his fucking job then a crushing enchant makes this go away 




Any ways il double check and make sure this is the right order and correct but yeh its that fucking simple to say folks 

Well Gill seems pretty happy with it and comes up with pretty much my maths of 1180 vs my 1280 whats 100 between pals lol any ways yeh so this works and use it easier than the other online versions



Ps anyone spot the target dummy ? lol Gill of course keep on making em vids man





Dps 


So the target dummy or boss in dungeon or even a player in pvp would have just 1280 armor left on his back while i attacked him.